GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT
The following is the contractual document that will govern the sale of products and services through the website www.magomhrc.com, property of Magom Hidráulica RC, SL (hereinafter the provider). Acceptance of this document means that the user:
A) You have read, understand and understand what is stated here.
B) That is a person with sufficient capacity to hire.
C) That assumes all the obligations herein.
The present conditions will have an indefinite period of validity and will be applicable to all the contracting realized through the provider's website.
The provider reserves the right to unilaterally modify said Conditions, without this affecting the goods or promotions that were acquired prior to the modification.
On the one hand, the supplier of goods or services contracted by the user is Magom Hidráulica RC, SL, with registered office in C / Pilar Aranda La Torre 17 of Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz) C.I.F. B-11935624, registered in the Registro Mercantil de Cádiz Tomo 2208 Folio 5 Sección 8 Hoja CA-50181 Inscripción 1ª and with customer service telephone 856 398112 and of another,
The user, registered in the website by means of a username and password, on which he has full responsibility for use and custody, being responsible for the veracity of the personal data provided to the provider. The user claims to be over 16 years old and have the capacity to contract.
Object of the Agreement
The purpose of this contract is to regulate the contractual relationship between the provider and the user at the time the latter accepts the corresponding box during the online contracting process.
The contractual relationship of sale involves the delivery, in exchange for a specific price and publicly exposed through the website, a specific product or service offered on the website.
The recruitment procedure can only be carried out in the selectable languages at the top of the website. In case it could be carried out in another language will be indicated before starting the recruitment procedure.
The user to be able to access the services offered by the provider, must register through the website by creating a user account. For this, the user must provide freely and voluntarily the personal data that will be required.
The user will select a username and password, undertaking to make diligent use of them, and not to make them available to third parties, as well as to notify the provider of the loss or theft thereof or possible access by an unauthorized third party , So that it proceeds to immediate blocking.
Likewise, the User undertakes to make an appropriate and diligent use of his User Name and Password, being solely responsible for its unlawful use or contrary to these General Conditions and to the Particular Conditions that in each case are applicable.
The user will not be able to choose as user's name words that are intended to confuse others by identifying him as an integral member of the provider, as well as expressions that are injurious, abusive and in general, contrary to the law or to the exigencies of morality and good manners.
Once the user account has been created, it is reported that in accordance with what is required by art. 27 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the procurement procedure will follow the following steps, namely:
1. Select one or more items from the sample
2. Shopping Cart
3. Login or Register
4. Payment of purchase
5. Purchase Confirmation
Once you make the payment of your order, you will receive an email with the confirmation of your purchase, in which you will be able to see all the products you have purchased, and the reference number of your order Using the Website, its Services and Contents.
The User agrees to use the Web, its services and contents without contravening the current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
Also, it is prohibited, the use of the web for illicit or harmful purposes against MAGOM HRC or any third party, or that, in any way, can cause prejudice or prevent the normal operation of the web.
The reproduction, distribution or modification of the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) is prohibited, unless authorized by their legitimate owners or Legally permitted; Any violation of the rights of the Provider, or of its legitimate owners on the same; Its use for all commercial or advertising purposes, other than those strictly permitted; Any attempt to obtain the contents of the web by any means other than those made available to users as well as those usually used in the network, provided they do not cause any harm to the Web of the Provider. The Lender reports that the relationship with its customers through this Web service is a private business relationship, exactly the same as that established through the physical point of sale, and always subject to regulations.
Price and validity period of the offer
The prices indicated for each product include Value Added Tax (VAT). Other taxes or fees are not included. Non-EU customers make their purchase exempt from VAT. They will be expressed in the Euro currency (€). Said expenses, unless expressly stated otherwise, do not include the expenses of other additional services and annexes to the product or service purchased.
The prices applicable to each product are valid except for the end of inventory or typographical error and will be those published on the website and automatically applied by the hiring process in the last phase of the same. The client assumes that in any case the economic valuation of some of the products may vary in real time. In any case this will always be communicated to users beforehand.
Any payment made to the provider will lead to the issuance of an invoice in the name of the registered user. This invoice will be automatically sent to the email address provided by the user, as well as sent with the purchased product.
For any information on the order, the user will have the customer's telephone number of the service provider, which is 856 398112 or via e-mail to the e-mail address [email protected] In all cases, please indicate in the message subject Or to the teleoperator the order number that was assigned to him and indicated in the electronic confirmation of the purchase.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
The Lender does not grant any guarantee nor is it liable, in any case, for damages and damages of any nature that they may bring because of: lack of availability, maintenance and effective functioning of the website and / or its services or contents.
The lack of usefulness, adequacy or validity of the web and / or its services or contents to satisfy specific needs, activities or results or expectations of users. The existence of viruses, malicious programs or harmful content. The reception, acquisition, storage, diffusion or transmission, by the users, of the contents. The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to these General Conditions, to the good faith, to the generally accepted uses or to the public order, of the web, its services or contents, by the users. The lack of legality, quality, reliability, utility and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the Web. Failure by third parties to fulfill their obligations or commitments in relation to services provided to users through the web.
Liability for errata
The Lender declines all responsibility for the use made of the data published here. All information and data offered on this site are reviewed prior to publication; without
However, it is not possible to guarantee one hundred percent, that they are free of errata, so it is recommended to users and visitors to be aware of the updates that are made periodically, and not to take any decisions based solely on the information offered By this website.
You can make the payment of your orders through the following methods of payment:
1. Wire transfer.
Making a bank transfer to account number:
ES82 0049 6581 28 2116020882 with
BIC: BSCHESMM of Banco Santander.
2. Paypal (1).
You can make the payment through our paypal account [email protected]
3. Credit card (1) (2).
Through PayPal Checkout server.
4. Cash on delivery.
You can pay cash on delivery if the shipment is made in Spain (Peninsula) and the order has a
Less than € 400.
(1) Data is sent via SSL (secure data transfer protocol).
(2) The cardholder is responsible for the transactions made on the site by card
RETURN AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
The customer can request the cancellation of his order if the order has not left our premises and it is not a product with specific specifications.
If the customer's order has left our premises (in delivery), the customer must wait to receive the order to make his return. You have up to 14 days to make the return of the merchandise.
The customer can make the return of the order if the order:
- It has not been manipulated
- It is in perfect condition
- Not used
- It is not a product with specific specifications
If the shipment has been made correctly and you want to return the products, the shipping costs will not be refunded. Once the merchandise is received in correct condition, only the amount of the products will be returned.
You can make the return to the following address:
C/Pilar Aranda La Torre 17
11405 Jerez de la Frontera.
Once received the order will proceed to the verification of the articles and their subsequent reimbursement, The shipping costs and the possible tariffs applied by means of payment will not be returned to the customer.
The items offered in this online store are a selection of MAGOM HRC products and third party companies.
The guarantee of each product is fixed by the manufacturer of the same.
MAGOM HRC products are warranted under proper use and in accordance with the instructions provided by MAGOM HRC. The warranty of MAGOM HRC products has the following conditions:
- The duration of the warranty is one year.
- The warranty only covers manufacturing, shipping or packaging problems.
- If there is a problem with the shipment, we first have to wait for a response from the transport agency. In that case:
1. If the package is not located and is considered lost, the warranty will cover a new shipment and manufacture of the order. The customer will have to decide if he/she wants a refund of the order amount or if he wants a new order shipment. In the event that the customer wants a new shipment of the order, he/she will have to take into account the manufacturing and shipping time again. If the customer wants other shipping method, he/she will have to pay the difference.
2. If the package is located and is in transit to be delivered to the customer's address, the customer will have to wait the time indicated by the transport agency.
3. If the package is located, but is in transit to be delivered back to our factory, the problem that caused this will be searched first. As said in "Delivery of orders": The provider does not assume any responsibility for when the delivery of the product or service does not take place as a result of data provided by the user being false, inaccurate or incomplete or when the sale cannot be made for reasons beyond the control of the provider. If there is another reason, the customer will have to wait for the package to return to our factory and send it again. If the customer wants the shipment to be made with another transport company, he/she will have to pay the difference.
- The warranty does not cover problems or damage caused by misuse or handling of the product.
- The warranty is canceled if the product has been modified or tampered with.
- If the customer sends a product to check its status:
1. The customer will have to pay shipping to our factory.
2. If the product is defective due to poor manufacturing or transportation issues, we'll proceed to its free repair. The amount of the shipping costs to our factory will be returned and we will send it back to the customer's address.
3. If the product is damaged, modified or defective due to misuse, the customer will have to bear the cost of the repair and the shipment back to his/her address. The shipping amount to our factory will not be refunded.
4. Our guarantee does not cover the loss of orders that are sent without tracking with CORREOS (SN).
- Shipment of warranties are made with stadnard shipping. If the customer wants another faster shipping method, he/she will have to request it and pay the difference.
MAGOM HRC offers a workshop service to solve any after-sales problem.
MAGOM HRC does not offer any warranty for items assembled, manipulated or used incorrectly by the User.
In general, the user or buyer is obliged to comply with the duties resulting from these terms and conditions, as well as to comply with the special warnings or instructions of use contained in them or in the pages of the site and always act according to The law, good customs and the demands of good faith, refraining from using the elements of the site in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal operation of the same, the goods and rights of MAGOM HRC, its customers and suppliers , Collaborators, users and, in general, any third party.
MAGOM HRC reserves the right to block and / or not sell to users who have acted or have publicly damaged the name of MAGOM HRC.
In case of non-payment by the buyer within 15 days (in any form of payment), MAGOM HRC is entitled to cancel the order without notice.
DISTRIBUTORS AND STORES
MAGOM HRC does not have distributors. We can offer a special discount to stores.
Information required to obtain the discount store:
- Name of the trade.
- Website of the commerce.
- Full name of the holder.
- Document proving the commercial activity related to Radio Control.
With this data, MAGOM HRC will offer an 8% discount with the following premises:
- The first order must be at least 7000 €.