Servonaut SMB Sound module
- Dynamically changing sound replay.
- Sounds include starter, horn, track drive, gear sound of turning the upper carriage and hydraulic sounds.
- Two free receiver channels necessary.
- No extra battery needed, can directly be powered from the main battery.
- Supply voltage 7.2 to 12V, loudspeaker from 8 Ohm up.
- Max. output 3W with 8 Ohm at 7.2V.
- With small volume control (potentiometer).
- Servonaut accessory available: equalizer SM-EQ for adjusting sound
- Dimensions: 55 mm x 28 mm x 13 mm.
Important: The SMB needs one free mixer per servo channel (sound output).
Is only usable with certain transmitters- of course the Servonaut HS12 as well as Brixl, Blauzahn or ScaleART Commander - check beforehand!
The manual shows the configuration with the Servonaut HS12.